Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Lower control arms A-BODY $60 plus the shipping
In Pa.

00202_54NYFEvZpV0_600x450[1].jpg

View attachment 1715157857

Last edited:
If they are A body? There should be a VL stamped on them as in the photo. Zoom in and you will see the markings.

20170506_111245.jpg

It looks like those lower controls arms don’t have sway bar tabs? If so then you will have to modify them to work with a sway bar. Possibly out of a non performance oriented a body.

73 disc brake, and all 74 up lower control arms have a different deeper taper for the larger lower ball joint than the 60 to 72 disc and drum brake cars and 73 drum brake.
Never seen this before have any pictures? I used 73 and up lower ball joints and never had a problem with a 71 drum brake lower control arms.

Last edited:
This is what i was told by a mopar circle track guy i know. If the hole is same depth and taper from 60 to 76 then i'm good then my 67 arms should work.

Last edited:
73 disc brake, and all 74 up lower control arms have a different deeper taper for the larger lower ball joint than the 60 to 72 disc and drum brake cars and 73 drum brake.

That is an inaccurate, untrue statement.
You are trying to pass along wrong, false information.
Whoever told you that, doesn't know what he's talking about,
ALL 1962- 76 lower control arms are the same thing, and will interchange on all the A body cars.
The only thing that changed are sway bar mount tabs for 65-72 cars, and then 73-76 cars, and where they are welded onto the LCA itself.

Read post #12. I believe i retracted my statement, however i will delete the first one post #10 since i was obviously told the wrong information. The mods will prob delete all this anyways since its not related to a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back