-
Status
Not open for further replies.

billytuffnuts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a lower steering column cover for a 72 dodge demon, non rallye dash (dont know if theyre different). This piece is held on by four screws underneath the steering columnI'm looking for one in the same color as mine...which is like an olive/puke green. Click the attachment for a picture. I broke mine taking it off. I might also consider a black one or one that needs to be painted. Part number must be 2984581

Let me know how much w/shipping to elk grove village, il 60007

[email protected]

rszparts014b.jpg

I'm looking for a lower steering column cover for a 72 dodge demon, non rallye dash (dont know if theyre different). This piece is held on by four screws underneath the steering columnI'm looking for one in the same color as mine...which is like an olive/puke green.

I've got an extra in olive/puke green. Not sure if there is on of the mounting holes cracked or not. I'll check if your interested at $23.00 total.
Let me know if interested & I'll get pic if you are.8)

There should be a part number on the back. There are 2 different covers that are almost the same except for the screw hole location. If the one he has isn't right let me know. I have a nice black one. I just need to know what part number is on yours.8)

There should be a part number on the back. There are 2 different covers that are almost the same except for the screw hole location. If the one he has isn't right let me know. I have a nice black one. I just need to know what part number is on yours.8)

Thanks for the info I wasn't aware there were different ones. The part number on mine is 2984581

I have nice black ones of each part number 3590820 and 298581

What what cars were the different ones off of?

Just trying to help out. Mine is olive green out of a 72.
I could check with da man if price is too high.

Nah price is not the issue. I may be wrong about what my color is called but it looks like a different shade from yours. I'd like to find a correct match first, if not then I'll let you know!

Nah price is not the issue. I may be wrong about what my color is called but it looks like a different shade from yours. I'd like to find a correct match first, if not then I'll let you know!

The one I have for sale looks like same color as 60's plastic toy soldier. Army olive green! Pm me if you can get a color code for interior. Have some others I can check and digital pics still do not accurately depict color unless both calibrated to each other & camera!!!
In the pic at my end your pic looks like a
greenish gold/brown/tan.......pukey!! LMAO!

See Ya, good luck with the column project!!8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back