-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GY3 71 Demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
While replacing my turn signal switch, I noticed my trim piece is cracked at the mounting screws. :banghead:

So, I'm now looking for a clean, non-scratched or cracked lower steering column trim piece in black for a 71 Demon.

Send me a picture and the price - thanks!

Here's the part I'm looking for...

Attachments

• trim.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 117
I have a stack. Where are you located? And, What are you looking to spend with shipping?

Really? What kind of response is "What are you looking to spend?????

It's a plastic trim piece not a Hemi engine.

Geez... some folks :booty:

I have a good one, and assuming you are in the 48 states, I can pack and ship it to your door for $20 total. Unfortunately I can't seem to attach a picture from my phone....

Really? What kind of response is "What are you looking to spend?????

It's a plastic trim piece not a Hemi engine.

Geez... some folks :booty:

I made the offer and just needed to know how far it was going for money you wanted to spend. Shipping is not cheap

I got your PM you are a real hot head. You could have had one for free. But I am not running to the post office to get shipping and the running back to the post office to ship it for free like you expect.

You could have made a offer. If it covered the shipping I would have sent it. But God forbid your offer might have been more then what I would have asked for it.
The value of the part is $00. And now I know my time for you would be priceless. So now instead of just paying shipping that you could have offered me. Spend the $20.00. and that is cheap. or wait for china to repop them you could save another dollar.

Remember you put it in the want adds. I didn't have it in the forsale add.

I made the offer and just needed to know how far it was going for money you wanted to spend. Shipping is not cheap

I got your PM you are a real hot head. You could have had one for free. But I am not running to the post office to get shipping and the running back to the post office to ship it for free like you expect.

You could have made a offer. If it covered the shipping I would have sent it. But God forbid your offer might have been more then what I would have asked for it.
The value of the part is $00. And now I know my time for you would be priceless. So now instead of just paying shipping that you could have offered me. Spend the $20.00. and that is cheap. or wait for china to repop them you could save another dollar.

Remember you put it in the want adds. I didn't have it in the forsale add.

No hot-head here. Get the story straight – geez, all this because you can't read a simple ad.

Re-read the ad – it’s pretty basic. Person looking for a part, showed a picture of it for further clarification and asked any sellers for a pic and a price.

You email me saying you have a box of them but I'd have to make it worth your while to go and "start digging for them." You don't tell me a price or send a picture - you just ask what I'd be willing to pay... when I gave you my zip code and say I'd pay the going price, you tell me "wrong answer." And say that’s why you don’t sell parts on FABO.

So do-tell. Why did you contact me??? Did you just want to tell me about all the boxes of parts you have???

Bizarre.

I told you just forget it and don't bother emailing me again. So what do you do? You email me again and after I don't read it and delete it, you come back to my original post to harass me and try to get between someone that is helping by offering the part for sale.

Maybe you think the parts you've hoarded are made of gold - and people will pay stupid $ for them...but that's not for me.

So now you can quit pestering me – maybe you can go sit in your shed and spend some “priceless” time with your "boxes of parts."

Don’t go away mad, just go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back