Lug nut

-
Aren't they about 10 ft lbs different between disk and drum?

Hey Bad Sport, I hadn't thought of that before. I run all mine at 55 ft lbs, but since I have factory Kelsey Hayes in the front, I'll check the Field Service Manual that I downloaded free to see what it states about dics!

Hey Bad Sport, I hadn't thought of that before. I run all mine at 55 ft lbs, but since I have factory Kelsey Hayes in the front, I'll check the Field Service Manual that I downloaded free to see what it states about dics!

My 74 is 65 for the front (disc) and 55 rear (drum).

Still don't know what the OP is working on.

Couldn't figure out how to paste the page of the FSM.

69_340_GTS got it. I couldn't find anything in the manual indicating disc are different.

My 74 is 65 for the front (disc) and 55 rear (drum).

Still don't know what the OP is working on.

We crossed posts, lol.

Yeah, definitely need to know since there are differences...

The numbers he quoted are good for a 66 Barracuda!!

Sorry, guess I should have stipulated BUT, seeing as how this is the "a-body" forum................

Sorry, guess I should have stipulated BUT, seeing as how this is the "a-body" forum................

No need to be "sorry". Folks just want to provide the correct information for your particular application.
The better detailed description one can provide in the OP inquiry, the more likely responders will provide better answers.

Ingersoll Rand turned all the way up.

I still dont trust only 55-60 ft lbs
I torque em to 100 ft lbs and call it a day.

Hell most of the imports spec at 80

Tighten it until it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn....

-
Back