Lug Nuts

-

sneke_eyez

1974 Dodge Dart 2dr 318V8
Reaction score
Alright, my 1974 Dart has a set of crappy rusty regular nuts holding the Magnum wheels that the previous owner added on.
The wheels are pretty decent, they could use a repaint, but thats coming soon.
However, these shitty rusty nuts and the rusty studs that are sticking out of them make them look way uglier than they are.

I'm not currently home, I'm at school, but I want to pick up a set of chrome lug nuts to put on it from Advance Auto (theres one literally 5 minutes from my campus)
It would ordinarily be possible for me to just measure them, but being that I'm not home, thats difficult.

Can anyone tell me what size lug nuts to get?
I don't expect the people at Advance to be able to tell me without me having to answer 55 questions...

Thanks!

PS: My Dart has the front discs and the big bolt pattern.

you should just need 1/2 acorn chrome lug nuts just get the full ones not the ones where the stud comes through the middle (sorry im sure you knew that) Justin

Alright
I figured they were 1/2'' studs, but I wasn't sure and figured it was better to ask then to go buy lugs that turned out to be wrong.

And yes, I know that I need the full ones, but still, I appreciate the advice.
Better to give someone extra info then not enough.

Thanks!

no problem yep as long as you have the big bolt pattern those are always 1/2" while the drum brake cars are all 7/16" glad i could help Justin

I just bought some new ones for my 74 Duster. They were 1/2 and the thread count was 20.

-
Back