Status
Not open for further replies.

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm pondering putting a luggage rack on my wagon. Now comes looking for one and pricing. I would like one of course from a 63-66 Dart or Valiant with the strips for the roof. If you have one for sale let me know about pricing etc.. Thanks for your time guys.

I was looking around too, volare wagon has a nice doable roofrack and chrome strips.I put chrome on mine froma 66 dart gt that goes across the roof so it just wont work on my car.check it out looks decent if ya gotta have a roofrack.

EX000428.JPG

I was looking around too, volare wagon has a nice doable roofrack and chrome strips.I put chrome on mine froma 66 dart gt that goes across the roof so it just wont work on my car.check it out looks decent if ya gotta have a roofrack.
Geez . . . I think it looks good with the clean lines . . doesn't need any help. Rog

Not to hijack the thread...but it only has two doors?

do you have any measurements? i have one that i think came off
a coronet wagon, 67?

The roof size of a coronet is about the size of the whole car. It has to be one from a 63-66 because of how narrow the car is.

Let me know if you need F-body luggage rack hole spacing measurements. I took the luggage rack off my '77 Aspen and have the holes plugged for now.

I suspect that most '70s Mopar wagon luggage racks are either the same or use only different width cross bars, as I've seen the exact same rack as what was on my Aspen on a '77 Fury.

Let me know if you need F-body luggage rack hole spacing measurements. I took the luggage rack off my '77 Aspen and have the holes plugged for now.

I suspect that most '70s Mopar wagon luggage racks are either the same or use only different width cross bars, as I've seen the exact same rack as what was on my Aspen on a '77 Fury.

I had one from a Volare Wagon and it's a bit wide, and doesn't quite fit and look right.

I had one from a Volare Wagon and it's a bit wide, and doesn't quite fit and look right.

That pretty much flushed my theory down the toilet. :pottytra:

I will take a look at the salvage yard next time, as they have a few early A-bodies and maybe one wagon.

If you come across a Dart or Valiant Wagon check for interior C and D pillar trim if you could please.
trink39.gif

My middle and rear pillar trim is nothin but patterns to make new ones,I'm gonna try to make them out of sheet aluminum,and the volare' roof rack can be narrowed down.but if it doesn't look right it doesnt look right !

Yep,it lost to doors in a surgical accident,Click on my avatar,and you can go to my photo galleries and see the accident in progress.

Hey e-mail me your address to [email protected] I have the fresh air door for the right side of your car that I saw you were asking about on here somewhere.I'll send you a pic and the part,after you get it you can send me a check or money order for the shipping,I take tips too!!! LOL e-mail me i'll send you a pic.L8r. Curtis

Its pretty cool lookin. Thought it might have been one O them thar Aussie things fer a minnit lol

Hey e-mail me your address to [email protected] I have the fresh air door for the right side of your car that I saw you were asking about on here somewhere.I'll send you a pic and the part,after you get it you can send me a check or money order for the shipping,I take tips too!!! LOL e-mail me i'll send you a pic.L8r. Curtis

Sent you a email. Got a whole air box, and it was for the drivers side.

hey 64 darywagon,stripped out a 94 chevy blazer 4 door,the roof rack looks pretty kewl on top of the Waggin,of course it wont look good after I put on my trim over the roof

If anyone comes across a nice chrome and wood rack that will fit a 73 dart 4 door let me know!!! I have been looking for one for my dart. I am thinking that I will need to get one off a VW bus and modify it to fit.

If anyone comes across a nice chrome and wood rack that will fit a 73 dart 4 door let me know!!! I have been looking for one for my dart. I am thinking that I will need to get one off a VW bus and modify it to fit.

Look for one from a Volare, I had one that was stainless and had wood grain stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back