Lurkers

-
I'm guilty.... I do my research first and usually find all my answers to the questions that I have. Not that I'm unsociable, it just works for me. :-D

I'm another one of those that are here most every day to see what I can learn and post only when I think I can add to the discussion. I have also been checking the for sale sections looking for, and finding, parts for my latest acquisition a '65 Formula "S" Barracuda.

Attachments

• IM000513.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 173
Hi Russ! Oops I mean Double M. :-D

You really should post more often though ... your vast lifetime experience with transmissions could support its own forum. Besides, it helps me feel like that 2000 miles separating us now isn't all that far when I read you. END QUOTE

What I call the 'front page' is, I guess, the latest posts. I don't surf all the different sections.

Hell, I just quit for the night about an hour ago. That picture of you in front of that cooker or giant oven sure is you. Wish I would have taken a few pictures of you shooting pool next door, or banging on the drums when you guys were jammin'. Does anybody here know of your other talents besides me???? :toothy10:

Russ.

I just like learning, so I sit and read. Then go and try things on the car. Make mistakes. Come back and read some more... Maybe someday I'll know enough to post regularly.

I just joined 2 weeks or so ago. Its a very cool site, and I post were I can contribute. I Joined to sell stuff, now I'm addicted, and can"t stay away.

been on since 07 and only have alittle over 200 posts, now I'm on here several times a week. I just read a few things here and there, post occasional pics.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster. I'm on most every night, but rarely post.
I do a lot of reading and learning.
"Best to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Gunbunny said it best for me. My disclaimer is under my username.

... That picture of you in front of that cooker or giant oven sure is you. Wish I would have taken a few pictures of you shooting pool next door, or banging on the drums when you guys were jammin'. Does anybody here know of your other talents besides me???? :toothy10:

Russ.

Well of course it's me! Like I'd pay some random redhead to stand around available for photo ops as the shop figurehead just so I could keep my identity a secret. LMAO!

I wish you had a few pics of that other lifetime too. There are no hobbies anymore ... I just don't have the time outside of the shop and everything that goes with running it. Can't remember the last time I sat down behind the drum kit, and I get to shoot some 9 ball for a couple hours two or three times a year now instead of every day. Kind of a trade off I suppose. Have a business or have a life ... but tough to have both.

I'm not sure why ?
But that oven looks "Hot as Hell" and it ain't even on ! :heart::heart::snakeman::heart::heart:

Thank you crossram! :-D Ya silver tongued devil.

I want to be sure someones listening. Kinda like the tree falling in the forest with no one around.

Heard a thing on the radio awhile back along those lines.

If a man is speaking alone in the forest and there are no women around to hear him ... is he still wrong???​

Well of course it's me! Like I'd pay some random redhead to stand around available for photo ops as the shop figurehead just so I could keep my identity a secret. LMAO!

I wish you had a few pics of that other lifetime too. There are no hobbies anymore ... I just don't have the time outside of the shop and everything that goes with running it. Can't remember the last time I sat down behind the drum kit, and I get to shoot some 9 ball for a couple hours two or three times a year now instead of every day. Kind of a trade off I suppose. Have a business or have a life ... but tough to have both.

Thank you crossram! :-D Ya silver tongued devil.

Heard a thing on the radio awhile back along those lines.

If a man is speaking alone in the forest and there are no women around to hear him ... is he still wrong???​

Oh youre so bad. That gave me a good laugh and the answer is probably.

Lurkers There are some good reads here most times no comment is needed. Hi every one.
Ridge

I'm over at FBBO more often than here 'cause I have a "B" body,but I have lotsa friends here and like to share one of my other addictions of pitchure takin,there are thousands of pic's in the HEMI-ITIS archives:read2:

I just post one time a week, well my be twice, we have 76 members and way over 200 lurkers right know . Sorry, I just want to learn and don't post much 8)

-
Back