M.A.S. Fiberglass Parts

-
Well guys I went this morning and picked up my front clip. Im very happy with it. It has a few spider webs but really easy to fix with blocking. Back in the day Rich had lots of different shops doing the molding of parts. Some were awesome some were crappy. The company that has the molds now never got paid by the new owners of MAS that drove it in the ground so when it went under they got to keep the molds for payment. They threw away alot of molds and have made new ones. I spent alot of time with the owner and Im very impressed with his professionalism and is very likable. After seeing the quality of the finished parts I can honestly say you can put any doubt of crappy parts aside. They primarily make parts for the railroad industry and that stuff needs to be held at a very high standard and all that rolls into every thing they make. Only high quality materials and workmanship. Im going back to help them sort thru more of what they have so they no the applications for each mold. We will then also discuss pricing. I will post pics of the front end tomorrow. They also make a killer 32 3 window chopped coupe that would blow your mind!

That's a relief that it's a whole new group of people running the show. Please post contact info when they have everything in order. Curious to see pricing new vs old.

That's a relief that it's a whole new group of people running the show. Please post contact info when they have everything in order. Curious to see pricing new vs old.

you guys might try unlimited fiberglass, think their in hesperia, ca. I bought my 68 barracuda -pin on-w/ 6 pack scoop from them, fit was excellant, as good or better than the stock hood! they have, or had, $99 shipping to anywhere in the states.---bob

$350 for one piece front ends. $265 for six pack lift off hoods. These are what I have for pricing for now. Working on spiolers, wings, etc.... Shipping extra.

Attachments

• Picture 133.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Picture 136.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture 138.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture 139.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 270
  • Picture 135.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 258
$350 for one piece front ends. $265 for six pack lift off hoods. These are what I have for pricing for now. Working on spiolers, wings, etc.... Shipping extra.

Are you acting as a sales agent,or is there a Phone number/e mail/physical mailing address for public knowledge? That's a nice front clip,BTW.....

I was going to try and be the guy to help people get better deals. I have the M.A.S. parts list. Was going to help them fiqure out the molds so they knew what they had. But here is the person you need to contact. Tyler 320-290-5119. Just tell them that Randy from Kraemers Kustom Karz sent you.

I was going to try and be the guy to help people get better deals. I have the M.A.S. parts list. Was going to help them fiqure out the molds so they knew what they had. But here is the person you need to contact. Tyler 320-290-5119. Just tell them that Randy from Kraemers Kustom Karz sent you.

Thanks!

Thank you kindly!!!!!))

Rich is actually selling hoods on craigslist. I am picking up a 6pck hood for my 72 demon from his saturday. He mentioned he has a warehouse with a lot of parts in them and I think he's liquidating. For $200 I'll try the hood. Cheaper than cutting up and ruining my stock hood. I've spent $200 on a hell of a lot dumber things

I have been talking to the molding company that made all the fiberglass front ends, hoods, scoops and spoilers for M.A.S. back in the 80s. They still have the molds and are interested in making more stuff if I can show them there is interest. My one piece 1967 barracuda front end will be $350.00 for example. Any takers please let me know.
I'm kinda surprised there is not a source of the glass front ends /hoods for barracuda's Kramer has a glass hood but wants around $1300.00 he can keep it.

-
Back