-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6T9 V-100

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have an '85 Gran Fury AHB car, need the 2 front A-pillar plastic trim pieces in blue. Supposedly, an M-body guy from around here (Seattle) knew of several in somebody's personal 'yard up in Arlington. However, he is unemployed and has been incommunicado for about a month- I think he has more pressing matters than a few pieces I need, living expenses (understandably) tend to do that. The car was never used as a patrol/pursuit rig, it wound up a Fire inspectors car then in my buddy's collection. Very clean, low miles but it was taken down to Alabama for awhile where it sat in a carport w/a windshield reflector in it. Where the cover didn't protect, it got baked!

Those are great cars! I had an 83 ahb. As for blue interior pieces,they will be hard to find. If I can get you the pieces,can you paint them to match your interior?

love those things had 8 diplomat ahb or a38 plus i r-body (pictured),if ever you hae a hard time locating them pm me,im sure i can find those locally.8)

88 diplomat ahb 001.jpg

88 diplomat ahb 005.jpg

Am going to the local U-Pull-It tomorrow (if my brother doesn't show) and if they have any, i will snag them for you.

5th avenue are the same but covered in cloth i bought some cloth for mine havent done them yet

100_0227 (Small).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back