-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm aware they are rare.

I'm aware they do not come up for sale often.

I'm aware they are costly.

I need a set. If you can help, whether you have a set or you know where a set are that can be bought - etc - please send me a PM. Thank you.

I'm aware they are rare.

I need a set. If you can help, whether you have a set or you know where a set are that can be bought - etc - please send me a PM. Thank you.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-BIG-BLOCK-HIPO-EXHAUST-MANIFOLDS-RAM-HORNS-PLYMOUTH-DODGE-/181280022286?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a35219f0e&vxp=mtr"]Mopar Big Block Hipo Exhaust Manifolds "RAM Horns" Plymouth Dodge | eBay[/ame]

try those

I'm aware they are rare.

Assuming M-code A-body.............

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, M-code A-body, for we are on FABO after all.

Car in need is a genuine, heavily documented '69 B5 blue, stripe delete, M-code Dart GTS.

I'd be happy to be involved in a reproduction run, and have contacted the poster at that thread already, though it appears to be dead.

Until then.. who has a set for sale? Thank you.

call Greg, the owner of SS And AFX. We finished restoring one last year and i recall the owner saying he had an extra set.

623-465-7277

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back