M code mounts

-

44o gts dart

Reaction score
Hey I was looking for some info on m code rh engine bracket? (I am told this is a standard rb bb b body bracket) I am looking for both side rubber insulator mount part numbers and idea who may carry them?
I have the left hand engine bracket.

Hey I was looking for some info on m code rh engine bracket? (I am told this is a standard rb bb b body bracket) I am looking for both side rubber insulator mount part numbers and idea who may carry them?
I have the left hand engine bracket.
You are correct. The right side bracket is the same as the B/RB. Does your left side bracket have the angle iron bracket welded to it?

You are correct. The right side bracket is the same as the B/RB. Does your left side bracket have the angle iron bracket welded to it?
Yes,, I need both insulators and right side bracket

582EC987-3D36-432E-BCD9-466C7ABC4BCF.jpeg

244FACFD-255C-4A2B-992D-08C9A31C2594.jpeg

I was fortunate in that my RB had the bosses to accept a standard big block driver bracket. Just had to drill and tap the bosses. However, recreating the M code mount looks easy.

Actually the angle iron piece is part of the upper shock mount bracket from a late 60’s pickup and the bracket is the 383 A-body mount that’s been re-bent.
I never knew that,,, soooo engineers used what the all ready had

I guess sometimes engineers are just backyard mechanics...

-
Back