M.I.R. Mopar Eastern Classics Car Show Pics

-

sublime green

Reaction score
I wonder where weve seen these 4 before?... hope you guys dont mind.

101_1151.jpg

101_1199.jpg

101_1194.jpg

101_1166.jpg

101_1187.jpg

101_1224.jpg

101_1214.jpg

Theres more here, check them out.
http://s489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/ewad340/xfhb/?albumview=slideshow

Sublime, you take a better pic of my car than I do. I gotta save that in my file. Did you see that (year unk) Pontiac with the Mopar engine racing? Go figure. Nest we'll have 340 Chebbies!!

When was this? I live in metro DC and didn't hear a peep about it! I haven't been to MIR since...since....well, since I was a teenager. I thought all they did out there any more was import wars and stuff. Those I hear advertised on the radio all the time in the spring and summer.

I'd love to know about a Mopar show over there.

Ya i saw the pontiac but i think i fell in love with 183 mph 70 gtx haha, golden, m.i.r. doesn't seem to advertise muck, you got to get on there web site in the the beginning of the year and print out there calendar. tom, it seem as though i take better pics than everyone in my family except for my sister to haha, i saw your car at the Wendy's show once but i didn't know it was a 68? i thought it was a 70.

It seems as most the a bodies around here are racers, thats why we didn't see any for a while around here. glad we finally did, it was a pretty nice show and it was fun.

I did notice a few guys spending time and taking pics of my car,considering I think it was the only Demon in the show.

John

You took a pic of my dad in your post, were going to have to start a new thread and get tom and who ever else to put there pics in there to, that would be pretty cool, so were not jumping back and forth, thread to thread.

Hey Sublime,we're you wearing a Duster shirt also,but different than your dads?

ya, i was, it was with a desert back ground, i saw you with your demon but i didnt want to loose my dad again so i didnt talk to you.

now were you looking at the car or the guy looking at the car is what i wanna know, i think you've go more pics of him then what we do haha.

-
Back