M/T PCV valve cover grommet solution

-

midlife89

Reaction score
After searching for a PCV grommet w/a1.5 ID,finally figured a way to do it.I used a breather grommet then got a Ford pcv w/a 3/4"od,put it in a short piece of 3/4"heater hose which sized up the OD to about an inch,then stuck that into the breather grommet.It fits real tight and will get me by until,if ever, I find the right grommet.The valve covers come with a grommet that had a pentstar stamped on it but fell apart when I pulled it out .

After searching for a PCV grommet w/a1.5 ID,finally figured a way to do it.I used a breather grommet then got a Ford pcv w/a 3/4"od,put it in a short piece of 3/4"heater hose which sized up the OD to about an inch,then stuck that into the breather grommet.It fits real tight and will get me by until,if ever, I find the right grommet.The valve covers come with a grommet that had a pentstar stamped on it but fell apart when I pulled it out .

I have the M/T and found the right one,,SEARCH MY THREADS.

I can vouch for Snake. We were both going thru the same ordeal at the same time. he won by finding this first. Fits perfect!!! I believe it cost me shy of $7

Thanks ,I'll get one, I spent hours on this damn computer and couldn't find anything.Guess I didn't word my search right.

Thanks ,I'll get one, I spent hours on this damn computer and couldn't find anything.Guess I didn't word my search right.

Same issue, same solution with Mopar gasket. Don't beat yourself up. It didn't cost you anything to ask.... and you're not running around with some cobbled together PCV grommet.

i cant take all the credit it was one of our member here 63morepar he found that grommet. Thanksssssssssssss again 63morepar.

-
Back