m1 vs torker 2

-

RyanUpdike70

Reaction score
How much of a gain would i have going from a torker 2 to a m1 intake. My motor has a 509 cam with 452 heads 10 5 1 compression 850 quick fuel 4000 stall 456 gears.

If you have both, the difference is negligible.

There in an article in this months issue of Engine Masters magazine with an intake showdown on a BB Mopar. I don't know if it's online, but I'm sure you could find a copy somewhere.

I personally am an M-1 single plane guy.

I think the M1 will smoke the Torker everytime. Look at the difference. That alone should tell you.

Use whichever you have. If you're comfortable with a grinder, port match the heads and intake.

Then smooth all of he radius' that could impede flow from the carb to the heads.

The difference will truly be minimal between the manifolds under 550 horse.

Hands down I am an M-1 guy, and if you don't have either....... Get one.

Thanks Joe. I had forgotten about that.

i have narrowed it down to the victor 440 or m1 i dont no really which one to. I leaning more towards the m1. Since i have heard a lot good things about them.

i have narrowed it down to the victor 440 or m1 i dont no really which one to. I leaning more towards the m1. Since i have heard a lot good things about them.

Id go with the M1, its a very good intake, i really liked mine, now on the other hand (not to confuse you more lol) theres also the TM-7.

-
Back