M31 belt trim clips

-

Johnny71dusty

Reaction score
I've bought 5 sets from websites all claiming to be the part and none are correct .

70 dart swinger m31 trim clips they slide in the trim .

Can't find any if someone can send a link to them that would help

If you talking about the molding that runs along the doors quarter and fender, good luck. I had the same issue. My 70 Dart has holes where those clips go, some models had studs some were double sided tape.

What I did was grabbed some vinyl top trim clips with threaded studs. The clips slide right into the trim and I just threaded a lock nut from the inside. Some of them were hard to get to buy I got it.

These are the clips, bought a box from auveco. https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_...Pg-KgLP-m2LiIjx_cRoCmYQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&

1686660644837546974040551813862.jpg

1686660673337455878643034674383.jpg

If you talking about the molding that runs along the doors quarter and fender, good luck. I had the same issue. My 70 Dart has holes where those clips go, some models had studs some were double sided tape.

What I did was grabbed some vinyl top trim clips with threaded studs. The clips slide right into the trim and I just threaded a lock nut from the inside. Some of them were hard to get to buy I got it.

These are the clips, bought a box from auveco. https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_...Pg-KgLP-m2LiIjx_cRoCmYQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&

View attachment 1716101891

View attachment 1716101892
No this is not m31 belt trim . This is door trim and is either studs or stick on

Well I don't know is these will work but these aren't what I took off the car . I'll try them . Belt trim aka m31 option code is 1/2 trim on exterior of the car that runs right up against the glass on the door and quarter window.

You don't have a sample? I'm pretty sure these are close, if I remember right. Mine were attached to the trim when I took off to paint.

Yes mine looked like that but these are take close enough to see they are square / rectangle sliders in there or how they go in or come out . Mine all crumbled pulling out

These are them - no link on that thread to what they are though - or plastic replacements either that I see

IMG_1552.png

-
Back