M6X9 CHARCOAL UPPER DOOR FRAME PIC PLEASE

-

CFD244

"I LOST MY ID IN A FLOOD"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks

I have a '71 340 Demon with the M6X9 interior decor option. Description calls for charcoal upper door frame paint, but mine just looks flat as opposed to the charcoal colour that you'd see on the bucket seat inserts.

Does anyone have a picture of the original charcoal upper door frame paint to share?

Thanks FABO

If you post a picture of what you have, someone can point you in the right direction. The upholstery may have been changed in the past and whoever did it may not have known what it was supposed to be. Or they may have gone with what was available at the time. Remember, 20-30 years ago the correct materials for some of our cars was not reproduced.

If you post a picture of what you have, someone can point you in the right direction. The upholstery may have been changed in the past and whoever did it may not have known what it was supposed to be. Or they may have gone with what was available at the time. Remember, 20-30 years ago the correct materials for some of our cars was not reproduced.
My seats are original with the charcoal inserts. I just wanted to see what the upper door frames (and sail panels I assume) looked like with the M6X9 option in original form.

This is original v24.

E24E8F3E-5A39-4BC5-9734-FD4A9F878EBF.jpeg

4998F338-6F01-4BB0-815F-F2938DB43C2C.jpeg

B2F31DB9-C9FF-46E9-B07F-97CDF8E9C7A3.jpeg

-
Back