Machine Shop HELP!!

-

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
I live in Murrieta California, Does anyone know of a Machine Shop that has the capability of Line
Boring Mains within driving distance?? I took my block to a local guy that says he DOES IT ALL, so I gave him my
list of to do's he calls me says its ready but he does not have the capability of LINE BORING THE MAINS.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to FABO! I live about 20 min from you up hwy 79 south. Up in Anza. There is a few machine shops in Temecula.

Good luck and happy motoring.

FYI,

I found a shop in Temecula that has the capability of line boring the mains and sleeving the lifter bores. Osborne Machine. I dropped off my block this morning, gave him the girdle and he says I will have it back ready to go in a week. I bought the lifter sleeves form Chenoweth Racing. They should arrive in a few days so he can finish his work.

Here is there site.

www.gearsandrears.com

I am still learning how to use this site...............

Thanks.

FYI,

I found a shop in Temecula that has the capability of line boring the mains and sleeving the lifter bores. Osborne Machine. I dropped off my block this morning, gave him the girdle and he says I will have it back ready to go in a week. I bought the lifter sleeves form Chenoweth Racing. They should arrive in a few days so he can finish his work.

Here is there site.

www.gearsandrears.com

I am still learning how to use this site...............

Thanks.

Right on good to here! They do good work from what I here.

What kind of car do you have? Got any pic's you can post up so we can check it out?

Welcome again.

1970 340 4spd numbers matching Dodge Dart. I will send some pictures after I figure out how to do it.............................It is a work in progress, for example, someone painted the stripe in the wrong location and took off the original vinyl top. I want the car to keep the factory stock appearance except the drive train.

-
Back