Made a New Dog Adoption Vid!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
First one got pulled from utbe, long story. :)

[ame="http://youtu.be/W14ZHtYiF98"]302 Found[/ame]

:thumbup:

Last two dogs were adopted.
One a Rotty, and Airedale mix. My first rotty I had @ 16 and I miss him alot,Loved that dog.He stayed at my bedside the two months I was bed ridden after my back surgery.He was a huge teddy bear, would sooner lick ya to death then anything :p

:thumbup:

Last two dogs were adopted.
One a Rotty, and Airedale mix. My first rotty I had @ 16 and I miss him alot,Loved that dog.He stayed at my bedside the two months I was bed ridden after my back surgery.He was a huge teddy bear, would sooner lick ya to death then anything :p

Rotts are awesome and their intelligence is way, way underated. :happy1:

Rotts are awesome and their intelligence is way, way underated. :happy1:

Yep,He had his moments tho.......dont leave to many rocks around while making concrete.

Quess he liked the taste o.0

LOL

Still got photos of him I keep in the car, and wallet. :(

Yep,He had his moments tho.......dont leave to many rocks around while making concrete.

Quess he liked the taste o.0

LOL

Still got photos of him I keep in the car, and wallet. :(

Yep, rotts are not for everyone, lol, They can be stubborn. :D Best for an experienced dog owner.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YhTAxU2LYM"]Rottweiler Video. - YouTube[/ame]

Yet they can be super docile. BTW, I do NOT RECCOMEND LEAVING YOUR BABY UNSUPERVISED WITH A LARGE DOG OF ANY BREED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=JJqoTN5LkDs

Nice video Joe to get the message out and I came across another you made too.

Bump...because I heard the song in the supermarket tonight and remembered what a good video Joe made....

You forgot to put a chick bouncing a cup off of her bum in the vid. Do that and it will stay on Youtube forever.

Funny story. When I was stationed in Germany, the MPs had Rotties as police dogs. I had noticed that one was giving orders to his dog in German. I knew they did this stateside so the bad guys couldn't try to give conflicting commands to the dog. When I mentioned the irony of it to the handler, he didn't think it was as humorous....

You have my respect for everything you are doing for this fine breed.

You forgot to put a chick bouncing a cup off of her bum in the vid. Do that and it will stay on Youtube forever.

No sh1t Rev, try and do something cool and socially uplifting and they yank it for copyright infringement even though the music was overlayed.

Funny story. When I was stationed in Germany, the MPs had Rotties as police dogs. I had noticed that one was giving orders to his dog in German. I knew they did this stateside so the bad guys couldn't try to give conflicting commands to the dog. When I mentioned the irony of it to the handler, he didn't think it was as humorous....

LMAO! That is some truly good stuff right there... :prayer:

You have my respect for everything you are doing for this fine breed.

Thanks again Rev, just trying to give insight into anyone thinking about adopting one these fine fellows.

I have my hands full here on the hill, I have 2 and then one next door I took under my wing during the hot weather, She loves me and my freash cold water and attention, the owners seem to be having job/family problems
Thank you for all you have always dun for our four legged friends Joe

You remember Chellsie, she is a three leg doing great

Attachments

• Bud on 2012 dog day 017.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 124
Your welcome Mike and Hell yes I remember Chelsie! Great to see another pic of her.

Treva did not like this part of it :? but it was hot and I fixed it :D
Have a great evening brother...

Attachments

• Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 044.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 045.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 046.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 143
Maxie says:

"Here Brother Mike! I have a piece 2x4 for ya!" :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 120
Treva and I had a good giggle out of that one :D:D
.. Time for a frosted mug :cheers:

Treva and I had a good giggle out of that one :D:D
.. Time for a frosted mug :cheers:

Fat Tire beer and shots of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey for me! Glad you all got a kick out of that. That Maxi is one of a kind. :)

BTW, I love that last pic of Chelsie.... What a sweet looking dog.

She is a sweet hart, if she see's me taking the trash down the road she is by my side, and when I walk Buddy she follows.
Here is another pup that enjoys visiting meet Zuos (how ever you spell it).
He belongs to a young lady Creed knows

Attachments

• Zman pup 007.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Zman pup 006.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Happy birthday to memike 037.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Happy birthday to memike 034.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 130
That would be "Zeus", awesome name and striking dog. I'm thinking Husky or thereabouts as Coloradans might say. :)

That would be "Zeus", awesome name and striking dog. I'm thinking Husky or thereabouts as Coloradans might say. :)

I pertnear spelled it right (as us Arkansas folks say) You got his name :cheers: and yes a highbred Husky :happy1:

I have animals trying to find me it seem's , this guy was lost just up the road, I jumped out of the RamWagon and took a picture
know he is at home :cheers: Friendly fellow.

Attachments

• Bens new home 010.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 130
  • 904%20trans%20RC%20073.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 130
Awesome Mike! Dang straight you just 'bout got it right. :)

'sippn' a little more Whiskey, hangin' with the bratweilers... Got a good song to go with that from your Son? :) I need some Southern Rock and Roll.

A little more info...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPMeC_kqos0&feature=related"]Own A Rottweiler? Part 1. - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back