Made in America Christmas Gifts

-

zhandfull

Reaction score
Wife bought me a 6D cell Mag Flashlight for Christmas. Pretty cool haven't seen a 6 cell forever. Guess they keep them behind the counter at the local hardware store. Makes a great weapon as well as flashlight. :D

Attachments

• pdmain_dcell.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 94
I have the 3 cell D, LED maglight. I fricken love that thing...for 30 bucks, its pretty damn bright. can't beat it. :)

This 6 cell it's a little big and heavy for typical use but that's what makes it kind of cool. It is perfect to fit between the seats of your car or truck. For emergencys:D

The 3 cell is probably the best for a nice everyday balanced flashlight.

I have been in emergencies,needed more light on the subject!(LOL)

I've had the 6 cell for years and I keep it in my truck. It's came in handy many times in the past and yes...I would use it for a weapon if I had to. Club someone with that thing and it will hurt! I also have the 4 and 3 cell as well. Great flashlights and plus they put and extra bulb inside the cap tuck into the foam so you have a spare in case it burns out when your out and about away from the store. Cool!

I've got a 2 cell and a 5 cell, I must've had them for 20 years. Maglight makes a great product. I left the batteries in too long on the 5 cell (got all corroded on the inside), sent it back to have them fix it, and they sent me a new one for free! Now that's customer service!

-
Back