Made my night!!!

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Saw this car at a gas station in Nashville tonight! Now that I think about it it's the first 70-71 Dart I've ever seen in person!! (Sad I know) But now that I've seen one in person it makes me want one all the more!!! There were a total of 4 trucks n trailers there, 2 open trailers (the dart and some other more modified car) and 2 closed trailers. The one closed trailer said Mopar on the side so I asked him what it was n he said its a 66 cuda! Theyre all headin to bowling green for the Hotrods Reuniun this weekend! Course it has to be the same weekend I'm gettin married!!:banghead:

View attachment image.jpg

I had a '70 Swinger for about 17 years, great car and loved the styling! Looks like you have a tough decision - wedding or HotRod Reunion!!!!

I had a '70 Swinger for about 17 years, great car and loved the styling! Looks like you have a tough decision - wedding or HotRod Reunion!!!!
after about 10 years you will wish you went to the hot rod union lol

I bet your future wife would love to honeymoon in Bowling Green. Women love surprise trips!

Mogre beat me to it.

Lol! We'll we're settin up today so I don't know if there's gonna be much to do tmrw... If NOT..... :burnout:

As far as wedding vs reunion... Well, the reunion happens every year.... Marrying the love of your life is a once in a lifetime gift.

And as far as the honeymoon... We're goin to bowling green Saturday night and be there Sunday then fly out Monday morning for the Dominican Republic... Might be able to talk her into goin to the reunion Sunday :D but I'm not counting on it... Maybe next year!!:blob:

BTW, any members goin to the reunion??

Well, I mentioned something to Marge this morning bout goin to Beech Bend (amusement park/drag strip where the reunion is) Sunday afternoon and her eyes lit up and she said yes! Then I told her the reunion is there n she's like "nooo.. For the rides!" Lol! We'll see :D if it ain't raining Sunday I might try to get her outta the motel :blob:

If you have to talk your lady into going anywhere, you're in for a big surprise for a car guy after those papers are signed. By the way, how much do you want for your car?

If you have to talk your lady into going anywhere, you're in for a big surprise for a car guy after those papers are signed. By the way, how much do you want for your car?

Hey no fair jumping the q you gotta wait till after the honeymoon to ask that like the rest of us

Lol! Nah.. She's all in favor of my dreams n hobbies! I'm not worried about it. If I take care of her she'll take care of me :D

Oh. And I ain't got a car to sell... :( hopin to get a 70-71 dart here in a year or so. Hopefully sooner.

-
Back