Mag wheel lug nut/washer question

-

thomasjkt

Reaction score
Ok I have (4) 15x7 unilug Ansen Aluminum wheels and will be putting them on my 72 Demon which has been changed over to all Big Bolt Pattern Hubs my question is, do I need offset washers or standard washers for these wheels? The area on the wheel is actually round where the washer sets but the wheel is unilug.

post a pic of the wheels. a mag style shank lug nut and regular washer should work. my uni lug slots dont even have a groove for a washer.

There are offset washer for both type of wheels the offset is for 41/2 bolt pattern and the center is for 43/4 bolt pattern

So I guess I need to measure my bolt circle, where is the best place to buy lugs and washers?

if you post a pic of the wheel center, i have a mountain of washers and lugnuts. i also have slots, cragars ,centerlines, steels

Here's a pic of the wheel.

if you post a pic of the wheel center, i have a mountain of washers and lugnuts. I also have slots, cragars ,centerlines, steels

Attachments

• 100_1918[1].JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 270
if you can measure the width of that slot where the washer goes, i may have some offset washers that will work. it looks like some regular cragar offset mag washers may work...

Looks like 1.25" from the best measurment I can get

-
Back