-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cartmanchevy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a nice 360 Magnum engine that is totally set up for an old school Dodge, Chrysler, or Plymouth. It is fuel injected with ported heads and intake manifold. The computer and wiring harness have been modified to eliminate the unnecessary circuits that an old car does not require. It is all plug and play.
This was in a 1966 Dart for a little over a year, but the owner swapped in a stroker motor, so I bought this engine. This engine is literally brand new with hardly any original miles on it. Only 200 miles on the ported heads. The 1966 Dodge Dart also achieved mid 20's for fuel economy, which is spectacular for a muscle car. It also has a lot more power than a stock Magnum engine with the ported heads and intake.
This motor will drop right in place of your old LA style Mopar small block. It even comes with the submersible fuel pump that will fit directly in place of your gas tank sending unit. I also have the Schumacher engine mounts for an early Dart.
It couldn't get any easier to swap a modern engine into an old car or build a restomod. Everything needed is there.
The only reason I am selling is because I sold the car it was going to be installed in. This is a great setup for anyone who wants a modern engine in an old car or hotrod.
Please contact me with any questions. I am asking $1700 for everything. Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Attachments

• 00S0S_kichsiBarwJ_600x450.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 00s0s_clpMQMDaF5f_600x450.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,163
  • 00x0x_lEnliYbleN6_600x450.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 957
  • 00i0i_79TkfhoTQC5_600x450.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 948
Daughter made me do it. Hope "WE" have not bitten off more than "I" can chew ! LOL ! Wish us Luck !

Is this still up for grabs? I got a 65 Dart I'm building a twin turbo 318 for, but I'd much rather go with a fuel injected motor, let alone a 360.

We had struck a deal but I have not been able to get in touch with him. Hope everything is O.K. I already have my Daughter's engine out.....

I'M OUT. Seller must have had something come up, had to Put Motor back in Daughter's car, was running out of time, nice guy on Phone, good deal, good luck with sale.
I will have to wait on Motor upgrade till Holidays when I have more time off and she can use my car.

Sorry guys, I was out of state for a relatives funeral, and everything got crazy busy. I just got back a few days ago. I did not have access to the forum. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back