magnum 500 from a 72 cuda

-

fordilac

okiedart
Reaction score
I have found a set of magnum 500's for sale the man says came off of a 72 cuda I have a 64 dart which I have converted to LBP I have never measured it but assumed it to be 4.5" The wheels for sale are out of my area so I had a friend who is a mechanic go check them out he says they measure 4.25 center to center the rims have chrysler logo stamped on them so they are factory this is one I am not familiar with any info would be great

he appears to be off by 1/4 inch they are either 5X4" or 5X4.5" (I know I am no help at all) wheels are measured by bolt circle not center to center if you measure a 5X4 1/2' bold circle center to center you will get about 4.25"

I have found a set of magnum 500's for sale the man says came off of a 72 cuda I have a 64 dart which I have converted to LBP I have never measured it but assumed it to be 4.5" The wheels for sale are out of my area so I had a friend who is a mechanic go check them out he says they measure 4.25 center to center the rims have chrysler logo stamped on them so they are factory this is one I am not familiar with any info would be great

all right after getting home & doing my own research my mechanic friend is an idiot 20 yrs as a mechanic & he is unaware how to measure a bolt pattern I thought that was the case but thought surely he knew how to measure a wheel

thanks everybody

-
Back