Magnum Cam Selection Suggestions

-
I paid $337 for the custom grind on the LA roller long snout core. Free shipping. I know some people are going to say I paid too much but I called several recommended cam companies about grinding my stock magnum cam but no one could take the 114 LSA to the 110 LSA I wanted. I also didn't want to run the eccentric for the mechanical fuel pump. Here are the exact specs if you want to call comp and get the same grind. I personally didn't have any trouble getting them on the phone. I will say I didn't just take their first recommendation I talked extensively with my old man and LX guy before ordering this grind.

Attachments

• Cam Card.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 224
The word "custom" almost always means extra money...and being that you're buying stuff from Hughes...well, I'll let you guys finish that sentence.

Not that it's overly costly, but certainly not cheap. And to be perfectly honest, I'm pretty sure $337 is about an on par price for a custom roller cam grind. That's how much FTI was getting for 5.0 custom grinds when I was looking into running a custom grind in my 302.

Cool, thanks for the info...............................

...................................PETE .................................................

-
Back