magnum cam

-

carmart1975

Reaction score
hey guys its the dumb kid i am going to pick up a 5.2 for the duster i am wondering what i need to do to run the LA timing cover on the mag and the v belts i am not going to run a mechanical pump so i am not worried about that i have done my homework i just want a good answer you know. and if there is anything else that should be known about the swap met me know please.

here's basically nearly every bit of info you'll need:

then use the search function here, or google with the search specific to this forum and you should be able to find any info that you need.

unless you have a very specific question, your query could span pages and pages of response. the most pointed will be why a 5.2 instead of a 5.9 so know that going in.

more to your question: because you're not running a mechanical pump, nothing really needs to be done. you may have to drill and/or tap the heads to hang the acessory brackets, but not always. if you poke around on the magnumswap site they have a whole section about sealing the oil pan to the timing cover, and there's numerous threads here.

-
Back