Magnum cylinder heads

-

Kenflo

Reaction score
I am planning on the magnum head conversion for my 1973 318. I found a set of ODESSA magnum heads on ebay for $552. ODESSA claims that these heads are new aftermarket, stronger than the originals, made for the 1992-2004 magnum engine. They are like a stock replacment type head and come fully assembled. Has anyone here ever heard of ODESSA? The price sure sonds good.

I haven't heard of odessa but Engine Quest makes a replacement head for the Magnum engine and that sounds like what it is. Probably just re-named them. $552 is a decent price for a set fully assembled.

I have been in touch with engine quest and they quoted me something like $980 including delivery for the magnum replacement heads.

I have been in touch with engine quest and they quoted me something like $980 including delivery for the magnum replacement heads.

Dealing with the factory costs more. Heck even Hughes engines sells them a bunch cheaper than that and they aren't the cheapest around. BTW: Hughes calls them "Iron Rams" but their the same Engine Quest head. I've seen them for about $600-625 a set on E-bay in the past.

-
Back