-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjc360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
I have a Dual plane Edelbrock Rpm Air-Gap intake manifold For Sale, This intake fits Magnum engines, I currently have it on my 360 magnum.
There is nothing Wrong with this intake manifold, It was bought brand new in June of 2010. It has maybe 5000 miles on it. I paid 310.00 for this intake. The reason I am selling it is because I have my 360 magnum in my 1991 dodge power ram 150 4x4 truck and I live in Idaho where it is routinely below 0 through out winter time. I just think I would be happier with a non air-gap manifold for the application and for where I live.
I am Going to get a Mopar Performance Dual Plane M1 intake manifold.
If I was racing this truck and trying to squeeze every last bit of hp out of the engine I would keep this air-gap, but I use it as a daily driver and I use it to go explore the mountains, and I think the dual plane m1 would better match what I'm doing with this truck.
I'm asking 200.00 plus shipping for the intake, I still have it on the engine, so if you want pictures it will still be on my engine. As soon as i get a buyer i will take it off and clean it up and ship it. Pm me if interested.

Still Available, Willing to take 15 bucks off the price. 185.00 plus the ride. pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back