magnum force alignment specs

-

Babyblue66

Cool dude
Reaction score
Have a magnumforce front end in the bosses challenger, looking for alignment specs. Trying to get anything out of Magnumforce is like pulling teeth. Customer service SUCKS!

Called and left a message, but if anyone here can help, I'd appreciate it.

thanks

I called and the dumb *** that answered knew nothing and told me I could use factory specs.

Why would we use a fully adjustable, coil over suspension, rack and pinion and set it with positive camber and virtually no caster?

:thebirdm:

Uhh, you wouldn't! I don't recommend Magnum force.

Besides the motor mounts being f'd up and the Hemi sitting **** eye'd, the rear track bar mount is made wrong too.

Same specs apply other than maybe a little less toe-in w/ a R&P setup.

Caster 2.5 - 3* pos
Camber .25 neg
Toe 1/16 in

If your running power steering I would put more positive caster in it, about 10 degrees. It will be more stable at higher speeds and you will gain caster while cornering.

Chuck

Nope, I meant 10 degrees. It will make for a better driving car going straight. It will make the steering "heavy" but with as soft as our steering boxes are it wouldn't hurt.

10 may be a little on the agressive side but I would go at least 6 - 7 degrees for "spirted" driving.

Chuck

I will tell your Boss to ditch the Magnum Force and order an Alterkation from Bill Reilly.

-
Back