magnum force dropped spindles 66 cuda

-

roaddevil

Reaction score
if i like to use magnumforce dropped spindles in my 66 barracuda with factory 4 piston discbrake, what would i have to change only upper a-arm or more ?

Have you driven the car at the height that you want? Some people find that it bottoms out too often on normal driving to put up with it.

To adjust the height there is a bolt in the lower control arm, with a 3/4 inch head. About 12 inches from the edge of the tire.

yes that is the reason for dropped spindles, if you use em it dous not bottom out:)

I believe the Magnum force dropped spindles are only useable with the later style single piston dick brakes which means, if I'm correct, you'd have to change the upper arms and brake calipers/rotors and would end up with different bolt patterns front and rear at least until you upgrade the rear.

this is exactly what i was thinking, can i still go with 14 rims ?

I've showed this photo before as this 63 valiant had the 73-up disc brake swap,(big upper ball joint,or you can use the adapter kit from Dr.Diff. It also had FatMan Fabircations 2'' drop spindles alowing you to have full suspension travel but a lower stance. In this photo the front wheels are 14''.

Attachments

• Threequarter_rear.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 235
-
Back