Magnum force racing

-

Assiemick

Reaction score
Hi I recently placed an order for drop spindles and upper control arms. From Magnum Force in Campbell CA. This was a month ago. Being in Sydney Australia the order was made over the phone and paid for through visa. I have tried to contact these guys a number of times by email.
I have had no response. Can anyone tell me about these guys are they legitimate, or have I been ripped off.:lurk:

I had a set of their tubular upper control arms- no issues. they've been around awhile and always have cars on display at all the local shows . might be difficult because of your time zone but I would give them a call and see if your items have shipped and get a tracking number.

Hey , it's a real company. I bought upper control arms from the and drop spindles . The problem I had that they sent me two passenger drop spindles, and after all the emailing and what not , took two weeks for me to get the right side ones .So I hope you don't have that issue :(. After all of that crap , i won't ever buy from them again .

This is car show season. A lot of vendors and suppliers are either traveling to or from shows, or they are at shows and can be very difficult to contact.

An update for those wondering as I am.
Rang Clint at Magnum Force a week ago today.
I was told they were waiting on one part then it became two parts then in his last breath they were waiting on ball joints.
MMMMMM,!
Even in Australia we can get ball joints pretty much anywhere and if they have to be ordered it would be in on the arvo run.
He said I would get an email in about 3 days with the freight details.
It is now 4 days past that 3 day dead line.
At this point I can only warn people to be very cautious ordering for stuff from these guys.

Sorry to hear that , sounds like they are stalling that doesn't bode well . I would be calling my credit card co. If I were in your shoes.

Finally good news.
I received an email from DHL today.
They have picked up a delivery for me and informed me of such as requested by Clint of Magnum Force.
Let's all hope the order is correct and no more mishaps.
I will follow up with the good news when it arrives I hope.
Thanks for all your kind words

Finally good news.
I received an email from DHL today.
They have picked up a delivery for me and informed me of such as requested by Clint of Magnum Force.
Let's all hope the order is correct and no more mishaps.
I will follow up with the good news when it arrives I hope.
Thanks for all your kind words

Very nice to hear, I hope you get them soon!

WOO HOO!
All my parts turned up today.
I must give due credit.
Magnum force made sure the items were well packed, probably the best effort at packing I have ever seen.
It took me 5 plus minutes to get into the box. Then it was a further effort to unwrap everything.
I'm pleased to see how solid the drop spindles are and top arms as I ordered in the raw gives a good look at the welds and they appear to be really nice tig welds.
Well done Magnum Force.
The moral to the story is for all you sales guys out there.
"It dose not matter how late things are going to be because of delays outside your control.
Keep in touch with your customer.
You see in a past life I was a parts guy and also a Snap On tools guy.

-
Back