-
Status
Not open for further replies.

connerray

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a compete magnum top end. Heads intake and holley 650 dp mech secondaries.
Intake is brand new pro comp air gap (eddy copy)
Heads are magnums from a 318 but from the research if done, the 360 and 318 heads are identical.
Carb is a holley 650 mechanical secondaries, could use a good cleaning or just a nice rebuild

I don't really want to separate, would like to sell as a package to fund a big block.
I would like 350 + shipping ? If that's to out ragus just let me know and I'll adjust.
Located at 72830 Clarksville ar.
Complete motor can go for an extra $25. 318 magnum

I have more images upon request
IMG_20130822_194035_266.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20130807_104950_613.jpg
[/IMG]
1375807609580.jpg
[/IMG]

Stock heads, untouched. I'm not sure on the cracks, from my research, even if it has cracks, it don't effect performance so I ha went even bothered to check.

are those the stock magnum valve covers, just painted silver?
that looks fantastic

Stock magnum covers and some good ole silver paint. Metallic silver at that... looks real good in the sun.

Too bad you are so far from me. I would gladly purchase the complete motor for that price. GLWS.

Was the block no good? Why are you splitting it up? And how far is Clarksville form DFW?

The comoplete motor is fine, just hard to ship the whole thing. And iv had some interest on just the intake so that's why I went a head and decided to split.
Dfw, Is ~ 5 hr and 11 min drive one way. That's based off Google maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back