magnum swap 65 dart

-

3Darts

Reaction score
I have an 01 magnum 318 and a 65 dart GT 4 speed car. Today i harvested the 2 steel engine mount v8 brackets from a 65 valiant 273 car. the Drivers side looks good the passenger side is off. Any one put a magnum 318 in a 63 to 66 dart? Did you buy a custom set? I really do not want to make a right side i would prefer to buy a correct bracket that look OEM. shumacher is out of stock on these brackets any ideas???

PLEASE search threads here (Magnum) and in the Early A forum. Not trying to be a smart a$$, but this question gets asked about once a week. LOTS of threads about this- Magnums have same issues as LA340/360, but the mounts are easliy solved/modified. Then you will also be up to speed on all the other issues of an early A swap, like your flywheel, oil pan, exhaust manifolds/headers, throttle linkage, radiator, carb swap vs factory magnum injection... TONS of info and hours and hours of happy reading.

PLEASE search threads here (Magnum) and in the Early A forum. Not trying to be a smart a$$, but this question gets asked about once a week. LOTS of threads about this- Magnums have same issues as LA340/360, but the mounts are easliy solved/modified. Then you will also be up to speed on all the other issues of an early A swap, like your flywheel, oil pan, exhaust manifolds/headers, throttle linkage, radiator, carb swap vs factory magnum injection... TONS of info and hours and hours of happy reading.
Thank you. for some reason i have a really hard time navigating FABO site i will go to Magnum early a threads

-
Back