Major League Baseball,fans...

-
One year my kc royals will be a wining team and it will end the longest playoff drought of any north American professional sports team.

Colorado Rockies!!! Lookout D'backs.Walt Weiss has done a masterful job with a bunch of no name pictures.

I wouldn't say "no name" De la rosa, Chatwood and Marquis have been around for a while and good years.

Well, I just hope my Pittsburgh Pirates finish with a winning record this year... I grew up watching Willie Stargell, Dave Parker and The lumber Company. They have been disappointing for the past 20 years, but I am still a fan!

I liked those Pirate teams! The "We are family",crew. Damn,Willie cracked ,when he hit.

Was at the A's Yankees game Thursday as a birthday present while visitin g my Oakland friends. First MLB game for me and it went 18 innings. Never really got what baseball was about but was definitely a fun time!

Playoff games,been SO good. Pirates,have an ,"agenda".....

woohoo...how bout those pirates been a long time waiting for us buccos fans

Gotta be them BUMS!

I've been a fan since 1955 when I was in little league and the Dodgers were burning up the league! (NL) lol

Cards, Bucs game umpire had a terrible strike zone. 6 inches off the plate should not be a strike. To his credit he was bad for both teams.

Like Hurdle,smart coach. The Dodgers,headed to the N.C.L.S! Yeah baby!

my favorite team is the Traverse City Beach Bums, but there a minor leage other than that the Detroit Tigers

I was at last nights game 4 of NLDS Dodgers game oh man WHAT A GAME!!!!

-
Back