Make My Day!

-

Zippie#7

Reaction score
Hay guys, here is my problem: I have started work on my 70 Swinger, body is completed, all painted and ready for a new engine. Now, I am very undecided on what engine to install in this beast. I have at the present time a rebuilt 440 and fender well headers that I can use. I also have a 360 that I am building that is .60 over and will have J-heads, or I have a 340 with X-heads that needs a rebuild that I am going to do in the near future. Also, I have a couple of small block 4-speeds that I could use with the small blocks. I will have to find a big block 727 for the 440. So, if you guys have a couple of minutes, give me your idea's. Thanks.

I am in the same boat! I curently have a SB in my 71 Duster but also have a ready to go 440...

Where are you located?

............Welcome 2 fabo...........it all depends o0n what ur useage will b..........how much street or drag..................I really like the 340 4 the street...............race=bigger the better..............kim............

Thanks oldkimmer, I am presently building a 340-4 for my 67-cuda conv. one for my 70-s would be great also.

-
Back