Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
have sold a lot of this stuff and there is a lot more to sell. . here is some updated pics of what is left. I am going to start tomorrow selling this stuff by the piece on ebay also and it will be higher due to the cost there. If you see anything you want and are short of funds right now, PM me and I will pull it and hold it for a week if you are serious about wanting it. shipping is on you. will ship as cheap as it will go. if you buy multiple items, will put it in a flat rate box. get this stuff while it lasts. located in zip 41035. I would like this stuff gone before I start the work on the Dart Sport on the 20th. Make me a reasonable offer and that will be the " buy it now " price. Bill

Attachments

• DSC05092 (Copy).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 659
  • DSC05083 (Copy).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 628
  • DSC05084 (Copy).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 665
  • DSC05085 (Copy).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC05086 (Copy).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 648
  • DSC05087 (Copy).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 666
  • DSC05088 (Copy).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 695
  • DSC05089 (Copy).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 678
  • DSC05090 (Copy).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 681
  • DSC05091 (Copy).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 663
racing seat has holes set up for a 5 point harness. Harwood fuel cell has the foam in it. it measures about 20" wide x 20" l x14" high. If you need more pics of anything, PM me and I will post them.

Attachments

• DSC05100 (Copy).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC05099 (Copy).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 659
  • DSC05098 (Copy).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 635
  • DSC05097 (Copy).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 639
  • DSC05096 (Copy).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 644
  • DSC05095 (Copy).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 651
  • DSC05094 (Copy).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 656
  • DSC05101 (Copy).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 650
shifter knob -sold
Plymouth emblem -sold
window cranks-sold
1 set of carpet sill plates -sold
oil breather cap-sold
2 oil caps -sold
door jamb switches- sold
clear turn signal lens - gone
Moroso switch panel- sold
black seat belt covers- moved to interior parts for sale section.
master cylinder cover and wire- gone
j- bolts -sold
headlight rings-sold

You do know the rules say you must post prices. Parts/Car Seller:
Ads may NOT be placed by businesses. If you are a business contact the site Admin, Joeychgo for information on becoming a vendor.
Have a descriptive Title. Dont just post A Body Parts in the title. Be more descriptive so the buyers know at least a little about what your selling. (Example Title: Duster Suspension Parts)
No Bumping of ads.
FABO Gold Members may bump once every 3 days.
No repeated posting of same ad for one week.
Please try to limit each thread to 1 part unless the parts are directly related. (ie Duster Suspension Parts)
eBay auctions are permitted, but please give some detail of the item as well as the eBay link. DO NOT post just the eBay item number, post the link. Same thing goes with Craigslist or other 3rd party sites.
You must Post either an Asking Price or Make offer with a BIN Price. (We prefer you post an asking price)
Location (Preferably City & State) MUST be in the ad
Please Post SOLD in the thread when the item(s) are sold. (We dont delete ads - please dont ask us to)
Do NOT post email addresses or phone numbers in your ad or in any response to an ad. Use the PM feature. Only FABO Gold Members may place email and phone numbers in ads.
Do not argue with others in the thread.
Photos may help sell the part/car

I think I have complied with the rules haven't I.It says in the rules that you just posted that I must post an asking price or make offer. I am asking buyers to make an offer.

"Make offer with a BIN Price" means you have to attach a starting price to it. ala $100 or best offer.

well I am not trying to be an *** or anything but when you have a bunch of stuff like I have trying to get rid of it, it is very hard to have people make offers here and put a "Buy it now" on each piece. besides, if you put a BIN price on anything, it takes away from the make offer. they cannot make an offer because there is a price already attached to it. But I changed the wording to come into compliance with the rules.........I think.

well I am not trying to be an *** or anything but when you have a bunch of stuff like I have trying to get rid of it, it is very hard to have people make offers here and put a "Buy it now" on each piece. besides, if you put a BIN price on anything, it takes away from the make offer. they cannot make an offer because there is a price already attached to it. But I changed the wording to come into compliance with the rules.........I think.

need pinion snuber for 8.75. saw 2 what do they fit? how much shipped to 28401 thanks fast fish 68

I,m not turning this into a joust. Just price the bigger stuff. Say everything over 30 dollars. Please.

I understand your side of this but if we dont draw a line somewhere before long the whole for sale section will be overrun with "priceless" things. You might check out motopsychos for sale threads. He seems to be having good luck with his 30 and 40 dollar "lot" sales.glwys

I tried that, it didn't work for me. it may be what I have. I am about done selling this. I just pulled the Dart Sport in the garage tonight for a total tear down and get ready for paint by spring. My son also wants his 4 speed put in that I bought years ago and now he wants a big cam and the x heads put on. I am gonna need a lot of help on here. thanks for the consideration. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back