Mallory Magnetic Breakerless Dizzy

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking sides but I would like to point out that the ad rules have been the same for several yrs. When you click "new thread" to post an ad in real big plain to see letters it says this

Your welcome to place as many 'For Sale' ads as you like, but
we ask that you follow these simple rules:

No Phone numbers or eMail addresses in ads;

[*]Post accurate Photos of the item your selling if you can
[*]Post the location of the item(s);
[*]Post the price range you are looking for
[*]Please Click Here and read all the rules before posting in this forum
Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

By posting an ad you agree to those terms. Looks to me like the big problem is he came back with a smart remark to a moderator and JFYI moderators do not get paid squat here, nada, nothing. They volunteer their time and what thanks do they get, NONE. They get people breaking SIMPLE rules then get smart with them. Without volunteers like them websites like this would either not exist or would be chaos. Again, I don't mean to be taking any sides. I have bought from Wazoo with positive results and would like to see him hang around cause he's an honest dude. You just have to look at things from a mod's eyes sometimes.

Not sure what mods have to do with this. Are mods the one that killed the add without notification or are they the ones that talk trash? In any case I'm done with this site.

What the hell did Wazoo64 do wrong?! He posted an ad a long time just like he did for the other parts he sold on this site. The rules change in the mean time and his ad drops with zero notification?! I have bought a few quality parts from him over the years for next to nothing and now he says he's done. Great job guys.

Did I mention his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back