Man and alligator

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
A man walks into a bar lugging an alligator under his arm. He puts the alligator up on the bar and says: "Attention, please. I would like to introduce you to Alan, my trained alligator. Witness as I open Alan's jaws and place my genitals therin. The gator will close his mouth over my jewels for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove myself, unharmed and unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a beer.

The man steps up on the bar and drops his pants to his ankles, and slowly squats down to place his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator slowly clamps down as the crowd gasps as one. After a minute, the man grabs a beer bottle and smashes it on top of the alligator's head. The big lizard opens its mouth and the man removes his genitals - unblemished as promised. The crowd cheers, and everyone buys him a beer.

The man then stands up again on the bar, his pants still at his feet, and announces, "Now I'll pay $100 to anyone who's willing to give it a try."

A hush falls over the crowd. After a short while, towards the back of the bar a hand goes up.

"I'll give it a try," a woman says timidly, "but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with a beer bottle."

-
Back