manage attachments button gone

-

abodyhotrod

Reaction score
how to post a pic, did sumthing change, posted before, anybody else. even here in this post no attach files button.

Go to your user CPs, On the left of your control panel at the bottom there should be a list that says attachments. Click on it. It should bring up all the pictures you have attached. You may need to delete the old ones to upload new pictures.

in this reply to thread box, just below it is another box that says additional options, that is where i use to click attach files or manage attachments, what im saying is the box to attach files is not there. are you still able to post a pic.

correct but you may be over your limit for attachments. If si that could be why the box is not showing.

i erased all pre attached in my user cp and still if i try to post in here right now attach files box is there but no check box to open the attachment page

adam dont bite my head off but i'm trying everything the cp says you have no attachments. do you still have a manage attachment box if you go to post not quick post

adam dont bite my head off but i'm trying everything the cp says you have no attachments. do you still have a manage attachment box if you go to post not quick post

I wouldnt do that, LOL

I still have the manage attachment button on mine.

rrrrrrrrrrr im still missing it not going to quick post, its nice to see everybody else can post pics though

-
Back