-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardart44067

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,I'm converting my 1973 plymouth duster from power disc brakes to manual disc brakes.ok I know I need a shorter pushrod.where do I buy one,need part number.also I'm going to convert car from 318 to 440.im going to run hooker 2" fenderwell headers.so I'm gonna need a master cylinder that the lines go into master cylinder from inside rather then outside.the regular master cylinder that lines go on outside will run into the tubes of headers I beleive.it will be awhile before I swap to 440 so I have to take care of all these issues now.mainly looking for info and part numbers.and experience of parts needed for 73 duster 440 with hooker super comp fenderwell headers.ill be running 15x4 wheels and 135 vw tires up front for clearence.

How soon do u need the parts. I have a fairly new master cylinder and the pushrod that I will be taking off at the end of September. My duster is/was 440 with Hooker 2 in fenderwells Let me know. Kim

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
i have a manual brakes master cylinder push rod $26 shipped. Make sure you replace the rubber piece on the end of the rod. Thanks David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back