-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sv1225

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm looking for a Manuel steering box for my 74 duster I don't no if there the same but if anyone has one in a AUS it would be much appreciated thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
Wouldn't the Aussie manual boxes be for RHD. If you can't find one down there, I have a nice tight one and no problem shipping to OZ.

Wouldn't the Aussie manual boxes be for RHD. If you can't find one down there, I have a nice tight one and no problem shipping to OZ.
Yer there's not the same I need a US one I was woundering if they had any in AUS but how much do you want for it and how much for post

Naturally it would be less expensive to find one locally. I am out right now but will send you a picture of mine when I get back to the house. 99% of manual boxes are the 24 to 1 steering ratio, which is what mine is. I have a 20 to 1 gear which you might be interested in as well.

If you are interested in my manual steering box, shipping to anywhere in Australia by regular International Priority Mail is $113 (regular non-Post Office box). I think it would fit in a USPS large flat rate box (up to 20 pounds) and that is $96. I don't think it will fit in a medium USPS flat rate box but if it does, then the price would be $76 and change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back