-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgefreak8

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone I have a cool opportunity for those of us with sunroof cars (1973-1976 A bodies). I've been working with a gear machinist to machine a new sunroof drive gear and cable guide plate. These will be sold as a set for $225 shipped and made of steel which will be case hardened. If your sunroof won't work this is probably your issue. I'm footing the bill for the initial 12 sets to get the ball rolling and maximize the tooling setup fee. Payment via PayPal preferred for security and ease. They will be available for shipment in roughly 3 weeks. If you're interested please send me a message.

Photos show the gear and cable guide plate that I'd being made. IT IS JUST THE GEAR AND PLATE

20190307_105244.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone I have a cool opportunity for those of us with sunroof cars (1973-1976 A bodies). I've been working with a gear machinist to machine a new sunroof drive gear and cable guide plate. These will be sold as a set for $275 shipped and made of steel which will be case hardened. If your sunroof won't work this is probably your issue. I'm footing the bill for the initial 12 sets to get the ball rolling and maximize the tooling setup fee. Payment via PayPal preferred for security and ease. They will be available for shipment in roughly 3 weeks. If you're interested please send me a message.

Photos show the gear and cable guide plate that I'd being made. IT IS JUST THE GEAR AND PLATE

View attachment 1715302633
I may interested in this. I haven’t really taken my headliner out to see what parts are bad and what I need. I’ll take a look and see how my gear looks.

Tried to send a pm but your mailbox was full....to ask if you knew anyone who had a roof for a duster/dart sport with a factory sunroof. Need a roof, have the sunroof already. It is good you are doing this and I may keep you in mind depending on the condition of my parts.

I may interested in this. I haven’t really taken my headliner out to see what parts are bad and what I need. I’ll take a look and see how my gear looks.
You don't need to remove the headliner to check the drive gear. Pull the crank down and 2 bolts and your drive assembly comes out. You can access the cable guide plate grin the top with the sunroof open.

Tried to send a pm but your mailbox was full....to ask if you knew anyone who had a roof for a duster/dart sport with a factory sunroof. Need a roof, have the sunroof already. It is good you are doing this and I may keep you in mind depending on the condition of my parts.
I have no pm's so that's strange. No im not aware of any roofs available

I finalized the order this morning. I cut it back to 6 sets (one I'll be keeping). I can have more made if there is enough interest and I'll post pics of the new sets as soon as they arrive.

Machinist just told me he's combing the engineering fee so we got the cost of these down to $225 a set!

Parts are here and are a work of art! Going to test fit and function this weekend. Posting pics

20190329_113121.jpg

20190329_113108.jpg

20190329_112858.jpg

20190329_112757.jpg

I'm interested if it functions properly. Let us know how it works
I absolutely will. I've also found out that these will fit any mopar from 1973-1976 (possible later) with a manual sunroof.

Nice- great video- I have to do some further inspection on my Duster Sunroof. I'll get back to you

Only one set remaining. After these are gone I'll have to go on a deposit system until I get 6 orders to keep the cost the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back