manufacturers holiday sales??

-

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
I am working on the black interior of a 66 Dart station wagon. Is there a best time of the year to purchase carpet and headliner from the manufacturers to get the best price? I used to get my carpets from Auto Custom Carpets, but that was almost twenty years ago.
I need to get rear leaf springs as well, but shipping is a killer.

I bought my leafs from summit only charges $10 shipping because of the oversized fee.

If you are going to purchase interior components directly from Legendary, then they have sales through out the year. Right now, they are having a 20% off sale plus some savings on shipping. Personally, I believe that even with the 20% off promotion, that you can buy from a vendor that carries the Legendary product at a even better deal. I know as a vendor for them, that we can typically beat the promotion specials. The big thing that I suggest is that not to order seat covers, head liners and carpet until you are almost to the point to install them. Leaving these pieces all folded up in a box for months or years just adds to the installation frustrations. Also, I have had several customers purchase the covers and wait a year or more to install them only to find that the panels do not line up or other fitment issues. This just adds more frustrations to your day.

I purchased the mopar SS springs for my dart to my door for around $250

If you are going to purchase interior components directly from Legendary, then they have sales through out the year. Right now, they are having a 20% off sale plus some savings on shipping. Personally, I believe that even with the 20% off promotion, that you can buy from a vendor that carries the Legendary product at a even better deal. I know as a vendor for them, that we can typically beat the promotion specials. The big thing that I suggest is that not to order seat covers, head liners and carpet until you are almost to the point to install them. Leaving these pieces all folded up in a box for months or years just adds to the installation frustrations. Also, I have had several customers purchase the covers and wait a year or more to install them only to find that the panels do not line up or other fitment issues. This just adds more frustrations to your day.

I agree with this as far as headliner and stuff..Mine sat in a box on the shelf for over a year and the wrinkles were HELL to get out even with a heat gun.

I ordered a carpet and a headliner from Dante's parts. The carpet has arrived and is out of the box in the living room spread out over the sofa. LOL The headliner probably still yet needs to be made yet.
I still have not ordered Leaf Springs yet so if someone knows a good place to order them this month, please let me know. Only let me know if someone's having a sale though. I'd like to get them from Springs and things, but shipping is expensive. Possibly it is not so expensive from Summit.

-
Back