Maple Grove Mega Mopar May 30th.

-

Rob_Mopar

Reaction score
Maple Grove Raceway is having the '15 Mega Mopar Action event on Saturday May 30th. New this year they have added a Car Club discount. This car club discount is extended to the forum as well. You need to preregister for the show and a minimum of 10 club/forum members need to be attending to be eligible for the club discount. Contact Jason Leber at Maple Grove Raceway for details. [email protected] or by phone 610-856-9200.

Thanks,
Rob McCall, President
Delaware Valley Mopar Association

Attachments

• megamoparflyer.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 310
  • Mopar-15-Flyer-2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 322
I think I will try and make this show if I don't need to work.

Just saw this today on Maple Grove's site. I'm taking back our stock 69 Dodge Dart GTS 340 4-speed to run down the track after I get the new clutch in it. We'll see if I can keep it straight! Running with a For Sale sign on it and hoping this will be the place to find it a new home.

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 263
I'll be there running the duster. Not sure what class it falls under. I would assume either non electronics or Street.

I may be going, depends on the weather. I have never gone before. Do not know if I should show or enter test and tune.

This is a really nice show run by really nice people . The track is really nice too , if you can make it definately attend its well worth it

How was the show? Wanted to go but was at York,PA for the American Truck Historical Society convention. After walking that show, I couldn't walk no more and no interest making the Maple Grove show.

This is a really nice show , very nicely run and a really good time , definately a must do

wish I would've went to this one, I wasted my time going to that moparpalooza show in VA. ALL modern cars, was not fun

-
Back