March 23, 2022 at 10 AM CST

-

Rat Bastid

Dunamis Metron
Reaction score
PERA.org is once again offering a FREE webinar for anyone who wants to learn. If you sign up but can’t watch it live, you will get a link to watch the webinar at your leisure. The only bad thing if you don’t watch it live you can’t ask any questions. So, if you have a question you want answered have a buddy or someone here FABO to ask it for you.

This webinar will be a whopper. Darin Morgan of BES Racing Engines will be giving his presentation on “Dynamic Overlap Flow As It Relates To The Cylinder Head Chamber” and I can’t wait. Morgan always gives a great presentation and he’s no magazine wonk or book writer.

Free is a very good price, because there was a time when you couldn’t pay for what he will be discussing.

I signed up a long time ago because of your recommendation and have a learned a bunch from these webinars. Darin Morgan always has so much good knowledge to share and asks nothing for it. I’ll be listening for sure.

If you can’t listen live but have questions with regard to the topic and would like Darin to address them you can email them to Info@pera.org ahead of time.

Thanks for posting this up!
Catching up on the previous Web inks.

BES built me a naturally aspirated gen3 hemi that pushes my '70 Duster down the track at 6.40@108 8th mile and 10.0@135 1/4 mile.
They know what they are doing with Mopars, especially gen3.

Son of a... I'm gonna be at work during that time. Guess I'll do the "register and watch later" thing. Thanks for the heads-up sounds like a fascinating subject!

-
Back