martin saine

-

dallas ward

Reaction score
how do you get in touch with martin saine? . does he have a web site . i tried to email 2 with no response

martin saine is supposed to be one of the best 727 builders around . his company is martin saine performance

hmmmm...never heard of him, Here in New England if you want a good trans builder we go to L J torqueflite specialites.

He's a bigger name in the Dakota world. Think he deals more with the electronic OD trannys

found couple threads/posts saying martin and a&a have been doing 727s for a long time and made aftermarket parts before most anybody else

MS has made everything the big hp diesel trans shops are using in there trans, he has pioneered that entire venue, he is also cutting edge on mopar TC's

Him and Rick at A&A are the best in the industry for anything mopar

MS pioneered all the non breaking parts in the diesel trans, and now everyone uses his stuff and some shops are copying his stuff thru china
He also pioneered many new things for the TC.

I tell you guys and everyone else all the time who to use and why.

MS has made everything the big hp diesel trans shops are using in there trans, he has pioneered that entire venue, he is also cutting edge on mopar TC's

Him and Rick at A&A are the best in the industry for anything mopar

MS pioneered all the non breaking parts in the diesel trans, and now everyone uses his stuff and some shops are copying his stuff thru china
He also pioneered many new things for the TC.

I tell you guys and everyone else all the time who to use and why.

so who do you think is the better 727 builder?

I'll let you know, i haven't broke any of them, or had any issues with either of them and i have broken many many 727s from every builder in my area and quite a few beyond, but MS is the TC man and the go to diesel trans man.
I have the 1st externally adjustable A&A/Dynamic trans, so for those that know that is a old 1st Rick did with the 727 and that trans is just fine to this day behind 780/1400 hp
The next A&A/MS is behind 700/1200hp
MS 46e is behind 600/900hp MS 47e is behind 1100 ft cummins
Eventually i'd like to get the new cummins to increased levels.

I talked to Sane but unfortunately it was a day too late.. or I would have bought from him.. If I ever need another I'll most likely give him a ring.

-
Back