Mason dixon slant 6 mopar show

-

plymouth1

Reaction score
Driving over 4 hours what can I expect was going to set up too in swap meet

One of my favorite tracks. Used to spend summers in Pa and would go to their Mopar events.
Good amount of vendors. Well run track.

My favorite local Mopar only show. Depending on weather and yearly trends, maybe 30-40 vendors or so. Few hundred cars on the show field and quite a few racing. My sons and I will be there.

12922.jpeg

256-1.jpg

Usually a pretty decent crowd if weather is nice. On a good day probably 40 or so venders, 100-150 show cars, and will be 100-120 race cars.

Slant 6 racing Saturday... today
I won the slant 6 race.
Tomorrow is another slant 6 race and all mopar event, swap meet, and car show.
Good event.

See ya there.

Greg

20230506_175935.jpg

Following my son to the show this morning. And so far, I'm guaranteed a trophy in my show class..... I hope at least a handful of Shelbys show up, and not just mine. LOL

20230507_082704.jpg

20230507_090220.jpg

So I ended up being the only Shelby anything at the show. That got me a 1st place trophy, for what that's worth. And now i can say i can make a show winner with Rustoleum and Harbor Freight goods. LoL.
Jake got 3rd in the early A class. And Josh picked up a straight 72 rear bumper and brackets as well as a pair of magnum exhaust logs for the 73 Sport we're building.
Was a good fun day.
25608.jpeg

Stopped and checked your car out Sunday but you was petty busy .

Congrats on the Show trophies fellas.
I wish I could have taken some more time to visit the swap and show side I was busy running fans, charging batteries, checking tire pressures, and general dumb stuff that you do at a dragrace.
I was double entered in PRO and Slant 6 as well as Sportsman and Slant 6 on Saturday. Made 18 Laps the entire weekend.
Good times. The car ran fairly good and consistent. As always the driver needs just as much work and attention as the mechanicals on the car do.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Show trophies fellas.
I wish I could have taken some more time to visit the swap and show side I was busy running fans, charging batteries, checking tire pressures, and general dumb stuff that you do at a dragrace.
I was double entered in PRO and Slant 6 as well as Sportsman and Slant 6 on Saturday. Made 18 Laps the entire weekend.
Good times. The car ran fairly good and consistent. As always the driver needs just as much work and attention as the mechanicals on the car do.

You and that red Hellcat were making some runs in short order. :thumbsup: Great day from the stands.

-
Back