Massive blizzard heads toward Denver

-
good luck with the storm,,,but keep it there please,,,im enjoying our winterless winter here in the east, but i know its comming some time,,,,

It's Denver. It snows.

About 10" now and counting. It's not suppose to stop till Sat. afternoon. They call these storms a "Texas Hooker". When these lows set up over W. Texas they hook the moisture and send it up to the front range. This shot is from my office window at the house.

Attachments

• Feb snow 003.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 88
As soon as all this **** melts and winter is over I'll be up to give ya a ride in the Dart. We got a foot at the house so I figure the Hemi will be hibernating for a couple weeks:banghead:

As soon as all this **** melts and winter is over I'll be up to give ya a ride in the Dart. We got a foot at the house so I figure the Hemi will be hibernating for a couple weeks:banghead:

WoooHoooo, come on Spring!

They call these storms a "Texas Hooker". When these lows set up over W. Texas they hook the moisture and send it up to the front range. This shot is from my office window at the house.

Why do they call it a "Texas Hooker"? Do the winds blow really strong??? LOL!

They also call it a "Panhandle Hooker" when they set up over the Ok. panhandle. Can you close your eyes and imagine what that looks like. LMAO

That's funny, we were down in Farmington New Mexico w/ the buggy doing some Rockcrawling the other year and it was windy as hell. I'm pretty sure I saw some cats and dogs flying through the air. So, we were in a local grocery store and I asked the clerk if it was always this windy and he said no, "but Texas is really sucking today"! I laughed my *** off, that was the funniest thing I heard for a while. So many jokes at the expense of Texas, LMAO.

That's funny, we were down in Farmington New Mexico w/ the buggy doing some Rockcrawling the other year and it was windy as hell. I'm pretty sure I saw some cats and dogs flying through the air. So, we were in a local grocery store and I asked the clerk if it was always this windy and he said no, "but Texas is really sucking today"! I laughed my *** off, that was the funniest thing I heard for a while. So many jokes at the expense of Texas, LMAO.

That's freakin' hilarious! :hello1:

Still snowing here guys...

-
Back