-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a completely restored master cylinder for a manual disc brake setup. Casting number is 3699263

Price: $225

Disc Brake MC.jpg

Disc Brake MC_2.jpg

Disc Brake MC_3.jpg

Disc Brake MC_4.jpg

I plan to. I have two ‘65 Darts, a 235hp four-speed GoGo coupe, and a 235hp automatic convertible that I am going to build into a GoGo clone. Both cars will have KH disc brakes (I already have all the parts including tabbed A-arms). I’d like to keep the coupe all-manual, but wouldn’t mind a boosted master cylinder on the convertible. There has been a lot of conversation on FABO about disc conversions, but I probably asked the wrong question. What I need to know is if your master cylinder will work on a ‘65, since dual master cylinders were not available in that year.

I plan to. I have two ‘65 Darts, a 235hp four-speed GoGo coupe, and a 235hp automatic convertible that I am going to build into a GoGo clone. Both cars will have KH disc brakes (I already have all the parts including tabbed A-arms). I’d like to keep the coupe all-manual, but wouldn’t mind a boosted master cylinder on the convertible. There has been a lot of conversation on FABO about disc conversions, but I probably asked the wrong question. What I need to know is if your master cylinder will work on a ‘65, since dual master cylinders were not available in that year.

Sorry for the delay... I was hoping another forum member would have commented on your question from past experience.

However, I did some research, it appears the master cylinder will bolt up to the bolt hole spacing on your '65. I also see brake line kits for disc conversion setups that work for A-Bodies from 1962-1972.

No problem. Let me check your price against some online vendors. I was planning to get brake lines and the distribution block from someone like inline tube. The flange on your master cylinder looks correct, but we are at our summer cabin and the cars are 220 miles away, so I can’t check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back