MATS 2013 Meet'n'Greet - 1:30PM Saturday - Be There!!!

-
I have lotsa pics & will post them later this evening. Many thanks to Ken/ocdart for hosting the FABO meet n' greet & to Mike/2darts for bringing that awesome banner!!

What a great weekend :D

Thanks to Ken for organizing the Meet n Greet at the MATS.
Had a great time meeting some great members!
I have quite a few pictures to share, I'll be posting up ASAP.

Attachments

• photo04.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 116
  • photo01.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 117
  • photo02.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 125
  • photo03.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 95
  • photo05.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 97
That's it...the diet starts today!!! LOL

Huge "Thanks" again to both Mike (2darts) and Leanna (cudachick1968) for their generosity it making the 2013 FABO Meet'n'Greet as much fun as it was. Although it was extended to all of the forums here (FABO, FBBC, FCBO, etc.), the lucky winner of the $50 gift certificates from Phoenix Specialty Coatings were 'cudamark' and 'IEduster' from FABO.
We had two EZ-ups with our Inland Mopars club banner up on Friday but Mother Nature tried to launch them with the strong winds (the PA announcer kept referring to the winds as a "light breeze") that started up early Friday afternoon. As you can see in the pics above, it was darn cold on Saturday even though the wind had calmed down just a little.
Our club booth was just across the aisle from Mopar Collecters Guide, and the SS&AFX display where '805moparkid' was working.
The "Long-Distance" award has to go to "white-night" who made his first trip ever to the United States to go to MATS with Inland Mopars. He said he had so much fun he'll be back next year and bring some of his fellow club members from Oz.

Thanks again to all who came by to say "Hi". It was great to meet as many of you as I had a chance to . See you again at MATS next year.

Hello everyone :blob::blob::blob::blob::hello2: Looks like a great meet :glasses7:

It just keeps getting better and better! Take a look at the banner created by 2darts (Mike) for our little Meet'n'Greet at MATS!

View attachment 1714603452

2darts is bringing it with him from Canada so we'll all have something to sign at the Meet'n'Greet!
I gotta say, the FABO family is truly outstanding. This is just so cool!!!

Mike, you truly went above and beyond!

Thanks again!!!

I think I see my Barracuda on that banner. Wish I could be there!

Sounds like lots of fun.

Great banner Mike:D

Mother nature wasn't all that friendly Friday after 1:00 and most of Saturday till late afternoon.Sunday was great. I wanted to meet but was involved with the show and fixin' several busted racers. Glad everyone had a good time.

Craig and Ken, thanks for the great updates and pics! It looks like a good time for sure.

Congratulations to CudaMark and IEDuster too -- guys, just contact me whenever you're ready to get something done. The Gift Certificates don't expire for a year so you have some time to decide.

They might've gone home with my little prizes but it seems to me that everybody who attended was a big winner. :-D

I ran into FABO member 2darts on Saturday afternoon & we found the Meet 'n Greet area together. I had passed it several times before, but didn't connect.....LOL :scratch:

Just a couple pics I took from there.

Congrats to cudamark and IEduster on winning the gift certificates that were generously donated by our resident "Mistress of Metal" Leanna....That was cool =D> :thumbup:

Attachments

• P1090239 (Small).JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 84
  • P1090241 (Small).JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 88
I think I see my Barracuda on that banner. Wish I could be there!

That's your Cuda on there for sure, Tony! The five cars across the top are just a few of the cars from Inland Mopars - including my ongoing '69 Dart project right in the center with the "clear" paint. All the A-body pics on the rest of the banner are FABO-member cars.
Mike (2darts) did a great job on the banner. Many thanks!

I was at MATS but didnt realize there was a meet and greet until now! Guess I will have to watch for it next year.

-
Back