Max HP debate

Will the factory block survive?

• It'll live!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • It's gonna blow!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
-
Here we go again huh? This is a total myth. So many people have built 600+ hp with stone stock blocks. No block fill. No four bolt mains. I would not waste 4-5k for an aftermarket block on a stock stroke 600 hp engine. For reference I own 2 stock 340 blocks that have made hundreds of passes at over 900hp.

No one who wants reliability and decent ring and gasket sealing and not have to run train tunnel bearing clearances builds 600 HP NA with a stock block.

All you do is end up with more compromises.

BTDT and that’s a fact.

Can you garbage can something together. Sure. But it’s a compromise built on compromises.

Of course, all of us who know this are just stupid fuckers that love to waste our money to look back assed on a forum.

Or maybe, just maybe we’ve done it both ways and the OE block is stepping over donuts to pick up dog ****.

Mmmmm, dog **** is good.

No one who wants reliability and decent ring and gasket sealing and not have to run train tunnel bearing clearances builds 600 HP NA with a stock block.

All you do is end up with more compromises.

BTDT and that’s a fact.

Can you garbage can something together. Sure. But it’s a compromise built on compromises.

Of course, all of us who know this are just stupid fuckers that love to waste our money to look back assed on a forum.

Or maybe, just maybe we’ve done it both ways and the OE block is stepping over donuts to pick up dog ****.

Mmmmm, dog **** is good.
Unless you have an open cheque book, then everything is a compromise.
It's simply about "targets"..and how you want to get there..

Actually I was pointing out how pointless your post was.
Did you know that, did you get that clue?

Actually I was pointing out how pointless your post was.
Did you know that, did you get that clue?

No the only thing I get is you are still a dip ****. You didn’t read ALL my posts before you ran your mouth.

Now head back to rock from which you crawled from under. That’s where you belong.

C'mon man. we both know that you've got nothing new to say around here..

A8BCF079-D4ED-46CC-B3A0-265A64639586.jpeg

-
Back